Saturday, April 28, 2007

Friend from Vancouver

Tuesday, 24 April 2007 morning, I went to Kranji Country Club to meet up with Karoly who come from Vancouver. Karoly Barna is customer of my previous company where I used to work. My boss, Allan, asked me and Richard (my ex colleague) to joint them to accompany Karoly.

We just sat and chatting there while waiting for lunch time....
I know Karoly about 9 years ago, and this trip is the third visit of Karoly to Singapore.

From Kranji, we went to Sakura Restaurant at Omni Theatre, near Science Centre, Jurong East. This place serve buffet, all you can eat... Japanese food, Thai food and Singaporean Food. The charges is S$20.00 per person. The food is well spread and quite nice..... sushi... sashimi... chawanmusi, udon, tempura, salads, green curry, pineapple rice, laksa, sate, soups, assorted shells, steak, etc..etc.....For dessert, you can have ice cream (Hmmm....), tapioka, glutinuous rice with manggo, cakes, kuwe, etc...etc..... Worth of money... can try...


See you again, Karoly.........

No comments: