Thursday, January 24, 2008

January's Happiness

January...... the birthday month for my beloved husband, my sisters, my friends....

1 January............ Shirley - my sister
6 January ........... May Leong, ex colleague
9 January............ Anna - my cousin
18 January ........ Bagio - my husband
20 January ........ Richard, ex colleague
23 January ........ Sam, ex colleague

Happy birthday to you all......... Many happy return of your days.



On 4 January 2008, May Leong and I went in JB for lunch (a treat from May's boss for Amy), so Richard and I happy go lucky to tag along...... We went to TGIF (Thank God It's Friday) in JB.




Since May and Richard born in the month of January, we asked the restauran the birthday cake to celebrate their birthday........




1 comment:

Motorized Blinds Houston said...

Loved readinng this thanks